The Grocery List feature in THE BOD app allows you the convenience of planning ahead so that you're organised when you hit the shops and know exactly what you need for the week. It enables you to tick off items as you go to ensure you don’t forget anything and share the list with friends and family too.
Ingredients can be added to your Grocery List when looking at any recipe via:
- The main Recipe Glossary
- Your Meal Plan under My Nutrition (the current day you are on, excluding non-recipe snacks)
How to add ingredients to your Grocery List:
- Select a recipe from the Recipe Glossary or your current day in your Meal Plan
- Tick the single or multiple ingredients you'd like to add to your Grocery list from that recipe
- TIP: You'll know an ingredient has been correctly selected if the ingredient is crossed out and turns into a tick
- Select the Add Ingredients to Groceries button
- Navigate to the main Nutrition tab and select Groceries from the menu
- Your list of ingredients will be displayed in alphabetical order
Duplicate ingredients from another recipe will not be added twice. For example, if you add Bananas from more than one recipe, Bananas will only appear once in your Grocery list.
Important: This support article and its instructions regarding features within THE BOD mobile app is correct at the time of app version 1.0.1. Please ensure you have the latest version of THE BOD app. You can refer to our support article How to update your app for further instructions.